Follow our store to get gifts: follow our store and put it in your favorites list, then you will get E3D nozzles 0.4×2 as a gift in your order
Now when you place an order, you can get a matching 1 meter long 50 watt heating tube and a thermistor as a gift.
Filament size: 1.75mm
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
Feeding type: Long-distance feeding
Suitable extruders: Bulldog, Titan, MK8, etc.
Main Body Size: 30*18*62mm
Main material: Aluminum alloy
2in1out hotend *1
30*30*10 fan *1
M3 Screw *2
Larger heat sink for better heat dissipation
Removable metal quick plug for easy damage replacement
compatible with a variety of temperature measurement methods.
Precautions and operating instructions:
The firmware need to be modified to double extruder for normal operation.
1. For the first time, separate wire feeding is used. After the extruder 2 is smoothly discharge, it should be withdrawed by 34mm (Test according to different filament, here we test pla to get this result), and then the extruder 1 is feeding. After the filament is discharged smoothly, the G code can be imported and then to print. The subsequent steps are repeated for the subsequent printing, but the order of the extruders 1 and 2 should be adjusted according to the actual situation. (In fact, just need to comfirn the initial position of the two extruders)
2. Taking cura slice for example, setting the switching back waiting distance of 34mm, should be consistent with the manual retraction distance, the erasing tower setting is not less than 55mm⊃3;.
3. Before printing, make sure that the extruder 2 in the G code prefix has no action. The software prefix of each version is different, either modify the prefix code before slicing, or modify the G code prefix part after slicing.
4. The cooling fan can not be closed for a long time, please keep the fan on when starting heating. This product has built-in PTFE parts, can not be used for high temperature printing, the limit temperature <240 ° C, long-term use <220 ° C. Some users will use about 260 ° C Temperature, please let us know before purchasing, replacing the PTFE tube can solve the problem.
5. The correct operation according to the above operation mode can ensure normal work. Under normal circumstances, the operation errors will only lead no filament feeding. There will be no damage. Special cases will occur in the internal broken filament, and for this, the maintenance is relatively troublesome, such as he initial position determination of the two extruders is inaccurate, and the switching back waiting distance is not configured as the description, especially the filament in which the brittleness phenomenon has occurred already.